Wednesday

Well summer

is here. I don't need my blanket anymore, and the sky is so so blue, this is when I really start to enjoy my life here.. Everything is bright, everyone is wearing summery happy cloths, and it's finally easy to eat an ice cream. Everyone keep telling me that this is not the summer, and that when the real summer will come to visit, I would probably want to go away. I can say that it won't be that easy to scare me away, I love summer and everything about it.
This is my first summer picture, I took it today while walking home from Ticinese. Wearing my mother's spanish shoes.

3 comments:

Yaron Hirsch said...

I like the photo...
wish you a happy summer!

etgalim said...

Amen for that sister!!!
I wish it was summer here, but it's not, it's getting there... soon enough

Miss you

154 said...

like!